Is your property tax bill consuming your cash?
Businesses often use the financial leverage found in credit as the primary source of capital to fund their growth. The state of the credit markets most often moves in tandem with the general economy, so when the economy softens, credit availability typically tightens. Thus, companies need to be continually aware of the dynamics of the credit markets to manage risks that arise from the uncertainty of credit availability during downturns in the credit cycle.
Is a Commercial Property Tax Loan Right for you?
While a cash conservation strategy is one many businesses attempt to employ, it can be challenging to execute; especially each January, as business owners receive their annual property tax bill. Fortunately, the easy availability of commercial property tax loans is welcome news to many Texas property owners. They are seen as an excellent solution for a number of reasons:
- Loan qualifications are relatively easy.
- Flexible repayment options prevent annual tax bills from depleting cash reserves.
- The loan pays off all delinquent taxes, interest, penalties, and fees.
- Interest rates are far below the annual penalties charged by the tax assessor.
- Loan processing times are typically short, generally less than one week.
Are you interested in learning more about commercial property tax loans?