Is your property tax bill consuming your cash?
Businesses often use the financial leverage found in credit as the primary source of capital to fund their growth. The state of the credit markets most often move in tandem with the general economy, so when the economy softens the availability of credit typically tightens. Thus, companies need to be continually aware of the dynamics of the credit markets to manage risks that arise from the uncertainty of credit availability during downturns in the credit cycle.
Is a Commercial Property Tax Loan Right for you?
Whilst a cash conservation strategy is one many businesses attempt to employ, it can be very difficult to execute, especially each January as business owners are faced with their annual property tax assessment. Fortunately, the easy availability of commercial property tax loans is welcome news to many Texas property owners. They are seen as an excellent solution for a number of reasons:
- Loan qualifications are relatively easy.
- Flexible repayment options prevent annual tax bill from depleting cash reserves.
- Loan pays off all delinquent taxes, interest, penalties, and fees.
- Interest rates are far below annual penalties charged by tax assessor.
- Loan processing times are typically short, generally less than one week.
To learn more about Texas commercial property tax loans contact the Texas Property Tax Lienholders Association, a statewide alliance of companies that advance and protect the profession of property tax lending while upholding high standards of ethical conduct.